Tuesday 4 March 2014

CDI College Students Video



A bachelor of arts doesn’t really make you employable.

I decided that I wanted to get my foot in the door for the medical field.

I got in touch with an old friend and she said was working as a paralegal.

I was doing some research with different colleges.

Popped into CDI College one day and had a meeting with one of the admissions counselors.

And I am here at CDI College.

We have conversation more than lectures in the class.

They are very professional, but they are also very approachable.

You can ask them a million questions.

She has worked in a lot of different areas that have benefited me as the student.

They are passionate about their students and they want their students to succeed, and they will stop at nothing to make sure that it actually happens.

And they I decided to come to the CDI College because I’ve heard it is very accommodating when you have children.

Feels like I am going to bring a lot with me to the position I have applied for.

Subscribe to CDI College:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CDICareerCollege

No comments:

Post a Comment