Thursday 19 September 2013

CDI College Dental Assisting Program



Dental and Health Facts
74% of Canadians have seen a dental professional in the last year (Source: Health Canada 2010)
With numbers growing since the last survey, now is the perfect time to start in the Dental Assisting Program.

Agnes Yngson, BSc
Dental Program Head
The CDI College Dental Assisting program helps students to work in the dental field, in the dental offices, for the dental educational institutions and for the dental community in general.

Dental and Health Facts
33% of North Americans have untreated tooth decay (Source: Health Canada 2010)
Dental assistants play a crucial role in helping educate the public about oral health.

Agnes Yngson, BSc
Dental Program Head
Most of our students are fun - they are fun loving, they want to be with people and they want to interact with the people. Our students are mostly young and they are looking for a good career after graduating from the high school. They are attracted to the dental career because they love to be with the people and they love talking to the people.

Dental and Health Facts
34% of Canadians, aged 6-79, had some sort of treatment identified by dentists (Source: Health Canada 2010)
Dentists are always looking for highly trained dental assistants to ensure the treatment procedures go smoothly.

Abidah
Graduating Student
I have chosen the Dental Assisting program with CDI College because of the small class size. We have four instructors and just because of the smaller size of the classes we have lots of one-on-one interaction with them. I like it that way. The instructors are very helpful and they always give me feedback on how to improve my skills.
I went to other colleges, but people there were not as helpful as at CDI College. The first time I came here the advisor showed me all around, she told me everything about the program and what would be good for me. Quite frankly I was surprised and impressed at the same time.

Lisa
Graduating Student
My classmates are awesome. I made lots of friends and I hope will remain friends after we are done with the college. It has been an awesome year and I would recommend everybody to come and study at CDI College.

Dental and Health Facts
21% of adults have, or have had, a moderate or severe periodontal (gum) problem.
Dental assistants play a big role in ensuring these problems are kept to a minimum by providing information about proper oral health care.

Kanav
Dental Instructor
We are accredited throughout Canada. Representatives come from Toronto and Ottawa and they carry out accreditation every four years. If you go to an unaccredited school there are so many things you have to do on top. But if you graduate from the CDI College Dental Assisting program, there is only one thing that has left to be done -- to write the National Exam and that is just because we are accredited.

Subscribe to the CDI College Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CDICareerCollege

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find your way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    dentist near me Edmonton

    ReplyDelete